- Got off all psychiatric medications (I've been on them since elementary school)
- Surpassed previous personal care baselines; I don't think many people would consider it an 'accomplishment' to shower daily but that's the kind of thing people struggle with down at the rock bottom of Chronic Depression Gorge
- Did a LOT of nutrition research and am now feeding both myself and my pets better
- Surpassed my personal record for "longest time passed without having to take 'mental health' days off work"
- Coming up on my personal record for longest time holding down a single job
- Learned a ton of new programming frameworks and libraries and overall feel less crushingly inadequate about my job
- Got a super cute dog!!
- Much art at all
Sending all my love to the rest of you guys as we all try to navigate this painful, cruel, disappointing tangle that is 'life'. I hope everyone can find the happiness they need for it to be worth it.